Join our Team…..
Bright Hope in North West Leicestershire works to support individuals who have a condition that leads to a reduction in quality of life or who have been diagnosed with a life limiting condition, as well as offering support to their partner or carer
In early 2024, we will be moving into Bright Hope House, Swannington. This will give us the ability to support even more people in the North West Leicestershire area. To do this we will need your help! In addition to our amazing team of existing volunteers, we will be looking to welcome new volunteers to our charity.
How you can help……..
- Help us to run our reception area at Bright Hope House and/or assist with the garden
- Provide support and encouragement for our day care guests
- Become a volunteer driver to enable isolated people to attend Bright Hope House or one of our three weekly Support Cafés.
- Help out at our weekly Support Cafés in Ashby, Coalville and Ibstock, to welcome, listen and talk to guests and help serve refreshments.
- Support our fundraising events, which provide vital funds to help run our services.
You do not have to commit many hours, but every hour you do commit has great value to those receiving it.
Please download a copy of our volunteer application form and we'll be in touch!
Unable to download the form? Please contact Matt Buckley, Care Services Manager on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07523 677 712